Search This Blog

DATA BASE

THIS SITE CONTAIN HUGE DATA OF SYUDY MATERIALS,NOTES,BOOKS AND HELPING GUIDES ..
AND ALL INDIA RESULTS ARE UPDATES DAILY

CLICK ON THE TOPMOST MENU ACCORDING TO YOUR CHOICE!!

CLICK ON THE TOPMOST MENU ACCORDING TO YOUR CHOICE!!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Poor means no deterrent for meritorious

LUCKNOW: Educating their children is the only hope illiterate population, comprising mostly poor, have to fulfill their aspirations. "Only education can salvage from poverty,'' said Rajesh Jaiswal, a medicine retailer in Campierganj, Gorakhpur, educated only up to class X. On Monday, he had all reasons to smile when his son Saurav made him proud scoring 91.2% marks in class XII CBSE examinations.
A student of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, Piparsand, Lucknow, Saurav occupied the second position in his school. Unable to express the joy in words, Rajesh said, "It's like Holi or Diwali. I feel embarrassed when doctors communicate in English with me and I am unable to respond. My children are my asset and I will ensure they get the best education.''
Saurav now aspires to pursue engineering from the coveted IITs. Though he couldn't qualify JEE Mains this year, he has decided to drop a year and undergo rigorous studies to crack IIT-JEE next year. But the major concern of the family is finance. "School education was free for Saurav. With whatever money I have saved all these years, I will provide best coaching to my son,'' said Rajesh whose annual income is around Rs 60,000.
Understanding the importance of his father's hard-earned money, Saurav said, "I will do my best to uplift my family's status.'' Saurav scored 95 marks in Physics, Chemistry, 90 in Math, 94 in Hindi and 82 in English.
Similarly, it was a proud moment for Jai Singh Yadav, father of Gaurav who scored 90% in class XII. Also a student of JNV, Lucknow, Gaurav was ecstatic. Son of a grocery shop owner, Gaurav said, "I feel on top of the world. It was my hard work and dedication that bore fruits.'' Gaurav now wants to get admission to a good engineering college. He has already qualified JEE Mains and is working hard to crack JEE Advanced (schedule on June 2).
The topper from JNV is Vanksha Singh who secured 92.2%. She has secured 95 marks in Physics, Chemistry and Math. From the same school is Shardul Vikram Singh who scored 90.2% but highest of 97 marks in Hindi. His school principal, J S Chauhan informed that he belonged to Ballia where his father is a farmer.

No comments:

Post a Comment